“saved $ and convenient distance”
Review of Three Diamond Inn

Three Diamond Inn
Ranked #100 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I arrived to Canada really late with my husband 3yr old boy and 2 other couples. we wanted a place to seep that was safe clean and cheap. we searched around for a couple hours until we came across three diamond inn. The lady at the front desk was accommodating to our needs and she gave us the biggest room she had. so the entire group stayed in the same room, saving a lot of money. plenty of space for all of us, clean and comfortable beds and a pull out couch.

Room Tip: the rooms are all quiet and in a good location. If you want noise you can find it anywhere in Canada...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
malakNiagaraFalls, Manager at Three Diamond Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

thank you for your business and we appreciate your feed back tremendously

There are newer reviews for Three Diamond Inn

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We unfortunately got a later start than planned for our vacation heading to Beavertown, PA and ended up staying in Niagara Falls the Saturday night of the Labour Day weekend...first thing I will say about this motel is that the woman at the desk was very friendly...and that is about it....now with that being said we knew that rooms would be more expensive because of the holiday weekend....there were "No Vacancy" signs at most of the motels....we took a chance on this one because it looked 'decent' and still had a vacancy....with taxes our room came to over $160...considering the 'supply & demand" we "bit the bullet" and took the room without seeing it first...now I wish we had just gone to a local Walmart and bought a couple of pillows and slept in my Windstar van and crossed the border in the morning....the room was ridiculously small.....the bathroom sink had a wet wash cloth in it and the sink was dirty...they supplied nothing but towels and a bottle of hand soap on the sink....when we opened the bathroom door it almost touched the bed...that is how small this particular room was....there was a small fridge...and a coffee maker (no coffee) that was way up on a shelf next to the bathroom door...there were extension cords running across the floor behind the head of the bed and at the foot of the bed...the mats on the floor at the foot of the bed were freyed carpet remnants...(didn't lift them up so who knows what was being hidden under there)....the wall paper in the bathroom had been applied so poorly it was coming off the walls....tv reception sucked...very 'snowy' picture and very few channels...when I told the manager about the wash cloth that was found in the sink....he said it was probably because they had shown the room and that he'd give us a discount next visit...like that is ever going to happen...we WILL NEVER....EVER....darken their doorstep again....if after reading all the poor reviews...you still want to give them a try...I recommend very strongly that you take the time to look at the room because I wish we had have done it...if we had have taken a look at the room first...Three Diamond Inn wouldn't have gotten our business....anything more than $20 a night is way too much for this place....I am sure they laughed all the way to the bank with their $$$ from the suckers that stayed Labour Day weekend and paid the exhorbitant amounts for their rooms.

Room Tip: Be sure to look at your room if you aren't sure it will be worth the price.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M
malakNiagaraFalls, Front Office Manager at Three Diamond Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our INN ,We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay ,However, we at the three Diamond Inn Have different types of rooms for the guest to chose from ,
and for guest with specific needs and likes, we hope on your next visit we will be able to offer you a choice of rooms to make your stay more enjoyable ,and thank you again

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I always thought Motel 6 was the lowest I could go but 3 Diamond Inn sure wins this one.
I had a reservation confirmed for 89 dollars, I was charged 178! I had asked for doubke room so ahe gave me 2 rooms with one double bed each! (Couldn't leave as everything was full :( )
Mold in shower, I have never been anywhere where they have you disinfect your own toilet, towels looked used.
For the amount paid I certainly could have stayed somewhere better.
I do not recommend rhis place at all, owners are extremely rude and would even say confrontational.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Atraveleranywhere
malakNiagaraFalls, Manager at Three Diamond Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

we are very sorry for the misunderstanding,when a guest reserve 5 rooms we will extend the discounted rate but when the same guest cancel 3 rooms at the last minutes , obviously the rate will be different per room.also, we did not charge for any of the 3 cancelled reservations ,also,the disinfectant is an added touch for the guest to feel more protective in our environment ,we hope to have cleared our position to all our guests.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We loved our rooms they were newly renovated supper clean with new furniture
new beddings extremely comfortable excellent air conditioning.
The refrigerator was supper quiet made no noise.
The service was extremely friendly made you feel like home and gave helpful hints
to save you money.
We strongly recommend it and are planning to come back soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

it was a pleasure to serve you like the millions of our guest over the last 15 years ,
we always strive for better service and update our property to meet our future guest expectation.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

lets start off with the positive - we were accommodated through an error with online booking and was given an upgraded room without xtra charge. Word or caution: Please make sure you read the room description we booked a double room but this only met a one bed not 2 double beds. Now on to the negative. The room booked was in winter, there was no functional heater, bathroom had no heat and was very cold, the door to the room I'm sure was not sealed as the room was very cold to the point where we had to stay in our coats, gloves and double socks just to stay a little warm. The TV reception was fuzzy and we discovered that they just ran cables from hotel room to hotel room. We ended up not staying there and took our losses. I will not book here again.

Room Tip: read room description when booking on line. Corner rooms are more drafty and cannot withstand winds...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KathyfromToronto
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I had reservations and I arrived at the hotel and it was terrible, the room was small, there were roaches in the bathroom. I went back to the front desk after looking at the room and they wouldnt give me a refund. So I told the manager fine im leaving. 2 days later I have a charge for 203.68 on my credit card, in addition to the original charge for the room.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel, look in the Clifton Hills area, go with a name brand.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2012

this place was pretty far from the falls but the service makes up for it!! great staff working there and they are very helpful in where to go and not fall for tourist rip offs! They have a great olympic sized pool which was awesome. There wifi is the fastest I have ever seen, and me and my wife have gone to alot of hotels in our days! Highly recommended and will tell all my friends and family to go here. Its like Hilton with a lower price lol

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple