Best Western Fallsview
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$90
  • Restaurant
US$111
US$104
  • Fitness centre
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$88
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$354
US$344
US$69
Travelocity
2,451 results
All reviewsihop restaurantfallsview casinowalking distanceskylon towershort walk to the fallsclifton hillbalconyattractionsimaxdealspackagearcadefireworkskeg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We booked with airmiles. We normally stay at the Hilton family of hotels, but did stay at a new Best Western in Quebec, so thought we would try it. The hotel was free with airmiles. The entrance is nice. The walls have light colored carpet on them... We stayed in a 2 queen room. Bed were comfy and the pillows were nice. The shower is outdated with dispensers for body soap and shampoo. They need curved shower rods. The flower quilts on the beds have to go too. The carpet is dark... but that seems pretty normal for a hotel. The phones are almost as old as the dial phones but with push buttons. The t.v.'s are the normal big bulky t.v's. Turning on the a/c or fan in the room involved a call to the front desk where the wonderful gentleman on the other end was super helpful. We had noise outside our room, in the hall and it took only 1 call to have it end. They were very pompt. The front desk clerk working overnight did a fabulous job. He was on Saturday March 5th to the 6th. Great job!
Will I stay again? Probably not. Breakfast should be included and so should parking! Tim Hortons is around the corner and a 5-10 minutes walk from the new casino.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
BWFallsview, General Manager at Best Western Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Fallsview and providing feedback that we can use to improve our hotel. I’m thrilled to inform you that our TV’s are being updated to flat screens and the bedding being improved to a much more modern design. These two design suggestions are understood and are in the works! We should be seeing them available shortly.

We continuously look at ways to improve our product and assure you that we’re currently looking at available options for our phones. In attempting to limit our environmental impact, we’ve chosen to provide shower amenities in refillable dispensers. This limits our need for recycling as well as the opportunity for one time use plastic bottles and soap wrappers making it into landfill sites. Our objective to being “green” is noticeable throughout the hotel and we’ll continue to make decisions with environmental awareness.

I’m glad to hear that our service met your expectations and that your issue with the operation of the a/c and noise were immediately addressed and resolved. Thank you for taking the few moments in contacting our guest service department and in making it possible for us to service your requests and needs.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Thought I found a decent priced hotel in a prime location, but this quickly turned around. Paid under $90 for 1 night. Was awakened at 3:30am in the morning by the manager knocking on the door, and when answered, he attempts to barge into the room. Informs us that we have 2 choices, leave the hotel or he will call the cops. Informed him that in a situation like this we would prefer if he called the cops.

Police arrive at about 4am, inform us that this hotel is notorious for this. Unfortuntely, they have no choice but to ask us to leave. On the way out, the police hinted to keep an eye on my VISA because there would likely be numerous unauthorized charges.

Low and behold, 4 days later, I have $500+ of charges. I made sure to collect the officer's contact information so it could be confirmed there was no damage/mess to the room. Hotel states that the majority of the charge is for eviction, and the rest "miscellaneous".

$600 only to be evicted at 4am in the morning. Manager of the hotel would only respond to my request to make things right with a generic e-mail. After numerous unsuccessful attempts to contact him via phone, he agreed to reduce the eviction charge to $150. So all together, we were still charged with $90rate+$150eviction+$90 miscellaneous.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Kris A

Our hotel operates a very strict no noise policy in attempting to provide an exceptional product and service to all guests. Understanding that we're located across from the Fallsview Casino, amongst an array of restaurants, night life and other hotel properties we attempt to be proactive in limiting unwanted disturbances.

Our noise policy and charges related to evictions is clearly stated on the registration card.
Any noise related eviction results in an automatic charge plus taxes. The amount collected is used to compensate guests whom have complained or have been disrupted by noise disturbances. We find this to be only fair.

As an evictee I hope you understand the reasoning of the charge and the reasoning why you were asked to vacate the room. I’m glad to hear that we were able to follow up with a further investigation and find a more suitable charge related to the compensation that we provided to unsatisfied guests.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

This hotel is took my money! I made a mistake and booked a room at this hotel because I wanted to visit Niagara Falls while on a trip around the US. Since I didn't plan to leave the US my family didn't have a passport. I didnt realize the hotel was on the Ontario side instead of US. When I contacted them once I realized my mistake, they told me that they would not be able to refund my money and to contact the Corporate Office. I did that and they told me it was up to the hotel. The hotel refused to give us our money back therefore we lost $180 and had to book at a different place. Basically, this hotel stole money from my family! I will never stay there or any Best Western ever again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Jbd00

I'm disappointed in hearing you were unable to stay with us during your trip around the US. We believe in flexibility and therefore offer our guests a variety of rate plans that provide cancellation policies to meet every guests needs.

We continue to work hard in satisfying all guests even in times when for unforeseen reasons arise. I'm unsure of your rate plan circumstances but do assure you that we reviewed your reservation in seeing if your room could be cancelled or refunded.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

The rooms are large, clean and open up to a patio on the ground floor. It is close to the casino and shopping; and a short walk from the falls. The staff are on the ball and the area is safe. It is not 5 star, but it is cool with me, and I could stay at the most expensive. They have a small mini mart for snacks. Breakfast is a little pricey. Across the street is the IMAX show you have to see about the Falls, its history and dare devil displays....cool gig for kids and even us seniors.....go to Rossie Glass with your kids and watch them blow it on location. Attractions should be Under the Falls, Maid in the Mist, Butterfly Garden and a ride down into the farming area north of the falls....several great orchards and places for lunch and bakery goodies, etc.....oh yes do the helicoper ride and the lunch or dinner in the sphere.....DO NOT FORGET the PASS PORT..

Room Tip: I like the ground floor on the inside.......toward office area and mini mart...quiet....
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for comments in regards to your recent stay. I'm thrilled to hear of your exceptional experience with the hotel and all Niagara's great attractions. We love our central location and are proud to say we have some of Niagara's largest guest rooms. Cleanliness is a priority so I've made your thoughts and positive feedback known to our housekeeping team.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have spent one night here, expecting Best Western standards.
But i was disappointed, because the room didn't look clean at all,the view of almost all rooms was on the parking place (good thing is that you can control you car all night long...).
On our floor there was such a mess during the night, drunk people were just standing and talking in the corridor.
I would recommend to stay here only if you find a special rate on the net and if you want to stay in a good position on the canadian side of the Niagara Falls, without caring too much about the room.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends