Room was clean and quite large, no microwave or fridge which I was expecting. All rooms have balconies which is nice. Restaurant is nice but overpriced.
No desks in the room I stayed in as well, only 2 beds, TV stand with TV and table with 4 chairs. Would probably stay again, but would consider other hotels first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western