My experience at the Best Western Fallsview was mediocre at best, My stay started with a frustrating arrival. The property has a very long, corded off front desk to facilitate crowds. However, there were no crowds. Rather, two front desk attendants standing at the desk that simply starred at their computer screens and ignored clients. I literally had to ask "Are you open?" because no one would acknowledge me. When I did get someones attention, I got Amanda K., who continued to look at her computer screen while I stood at the desk. Rooms were not ready yet and the agent projected the attitude that she could have cared less. She game me a scripted answer with no care at all for the customer.
I also got the same agent upon departure. Again, no customer acumen and no acknowledgement. I wanted to check some bags, It appeared to be a bother. All she wanted to know is if I checked out. Again, no care for the customer and no thank you whatsoever.
It is my impression that the front desk has not been trained at all and has no care for the consumer.
Further to the experience, the rooms are very large. They are clean, but I did find a female hair follicle in my towel (I am not female). The hotel is also a "party location" for people on the weekend. Two floors down, I passed a room full of party goers. There have had to been at least 25 people in the room and people were going to the room with bottles. Again, I saw this with my own eyes.
My final opinion is that the parking fees at the property are ridiculous.You pay $20 to park in zone A, $15 to park in zone B and $10 to park in zone C, although C is never offered to you. Across the street at the Holiday Inn, parking is free for guests. Across the street from that, parking is $10 or free at the Fallsview Casino with a casino card and either restaurant validation or casino play. So, $20-$15 is now completely uncompetitive.
My experiences at the property indicate to me that I am not valued as a customer or a potential customer in the future. Therefore, I will not be coming back and I cannot suggest the property to anyone that would ever stay in Niagara Falls, ON. The customer experience is too aggravating to warrant a second visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western