We stayed at this hotel as part of a package deal. Checked in at the desk was no problem but when we got to our room there were no keys in the envelope the desk attendant gave us. We had to walk back to the desk to get out keys. (no biggie) Once in our room we found it clean but a pill had been lefton the floor next to the bed and a leaf was under the table. Housekeeping came and cleaned it up. Parking was $15.00. Staff were very friendly. Part of our hotel was dated but clean. elavator smelled of hydraulic fluid but worked just fine.
Over all an ok stay but will try other hotels on the strip next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western