Wanted to visit Niagara Falls without spending 400 a night for a weekend stay. I'll give you the good and the bad. The good: better rate than a lot of other hotels in the area, rooms were very quiet and clean, in walking distance to the Falls, and IHOP on site for breakfast. The bad: very old hotel, bordering on the run down side, parking was extremely difficult, pool areas were shabby looking,
If you just need a place to lay your head at night, the hotel will work. If you want a resort feel, go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western