Room was very large- and had balcony which overlooks parking lot. Both pools open to 11pm which made my kids happy. Ihop on site- but s very very pricey compared to normal , non tourist Ihops (pancakes, eggs, has brown- normally $8.99 elsewhere are now $15.99) but upon arrival the front desk desk a coupons which evens it out a bit.
No problems what so ever with staff, room, a/c, pricing or being overcharged as others mention.
It is approx 1/4 mile from falls- easy walk right down the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western