Hotel is a little farther away from the Falls then we would like. Only a short drive, but you should drive and park, not with-in walking distance. Hotel itself is clean, and a nice family friendly indoor pool/game area. Pub Restaurant is really nice and good food. Wasn't happy they decided to start painting the hallway of our floor on our second day. It was a pretty busy, nice weather weekend, that I was surprised they chose to use that time to paint hallways in the hotel. The smell was horrible, I get migraines, but we didn't want to switch rooms with only 1 more day to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western