Stayed the weekend of July 10, 2004. Place looked ok from the outside but that's as good as it got. Rooms are outdated, carpets dirty and musty. Balcony and chairs are rusty and could not be used. Ammenities; HUGE 20" tv with about 3 channels to choose from, the converter was held together with old hockey tape. Shower and bathroom were not bad; but after showering you had to put on shoes because of the floor and carpeting. Indoor pool and hottub were both dirty and cloudy. Out door HEATED pool is NOT HEATED. the water was 65. Loungers could not support the weight of one person and would buckle. In general a terrible place for the money; but that's what you get in Niagara falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House makes affordability and high quality accommodations a reality. We offer you clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price to suit any number of travelers to the lovely Niagara Falls area. We are conveniently located only 2 miles from the actual Falls and have many nearby attractions that will make your stay exciting! Book your dream vacation today with the Carriage House Niagara Falls! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Carriage House Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Carriage Hotel Niagara Falls
- Carriage Motel Niagara Falls