“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”

Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls
Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My honeybuns and I enjoyed a one night stay (Saturday) and were soooo pleased that I recommended it to some friends of mine before I even checked out! The location is perfect and really close to alot of the Niagara Falls attractions HOWEVER not too close that you can't enjoy some quiet times as well. The rooms were clean, cozy, and comfortable. The front desk and service team were all smiles and really helpful. Great value and superbe service! I would defintely return to this hotel anytime! Enjoy:)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny D

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I just stayed here while I was driving through from Massachusetts to Michigan. Hotel has been updated and is nice and quiet. Free wifi. I didn't arrive until late so I wasn't able to take advantage of many of the amenities but the staff was very nice. All of the rooms have balconies (I think) and while mine faced a parking lot, some might have a small view of the falls. With that said, it is a great location for the cost. You are very close to the falls and its an easy walk down to the river. Would definitely think about staying here again if I pass through or come back for a vacation.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We were planning to stay in niagara for a friends birthday last night and go to the dragonfly so we booked a hotel with Hotwire. Luckily, we ended up with the Holiday Inn-only a 3 minute walk from the establishment. We paid only 76$ for a basic room. That included two queen beds and a balcony. The suite was very spacious in comparison to our other friends who paid more for rooms at the Oakes...not to mention, the room was as nice if not nicer than theirs. The lady who was at the front desk when we checked in was extremely friendly and helpful.
The only thing I can say was bad about it is that there was what appeared to be a used hand towel and a used bottle of conditioner left on the sink when we arrived. Made me question the cleanliness of the room initially, but I found the rest of the room to be quite clean.
Overall, great bang for your buck.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Esayemtee
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This hotel is in great proximity to the falls, and restaraunts, etc.

We only stayed for one night, and enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub and sauna.

Rooms were clean and spatious.

Wifi internet worked well in the room on my iPhone.

Starbucks down the street, and good breakfast buffet at Coco's.

Nothing bad to say at all. Parking was free, and hotel was easy to locate.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We had a good stay on NYE - nice room - balconey - clean - Coco's was fun

no hesitation about going back

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We stay at this hotel a couple of times a yr, this summer we stayed in rm# 123..GREAT HIDEAWAY from the bustle of the pool but with direct access to it as well. This winter we had Christmas in the Falls rm# 622. Very large room, lcd flatscreen (not in 123 sadly) VERY COMFY BED. There is a large jacuzzi tub in the large washroom with somesort of skylight above the tub itself. As much as we loved the tub, it really didnt have seats in it to enjoy the whole experience but we would definatly be staying here again. Problem with the lights in the washroom...very dull at best, even after calling and telling the front desk. They said they reset the breaker and that should help. Didnt tho. None the less a good time was had by all. Make sure you move the floor lamp infront of the armoir if you want to try to use the coffee maker as if you dont, you wont be able to see it.

Room Tip: Great View of the outdoor pool and ot the rooftop heating and air conditioning units from the casino...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I stayed two nights with a CAA/AAA rate of $81.00 for a King room. Parking is at the back of the hotel which is better than trying to squeeze your car into limited check in parking at the front. I wish I had known that before I arrived. The room was fine with a good bed and two sinks. Great shower with good water pressure. Walls are a little thin.

I know you can get a special on the room and get dinner at the Skylon Revolving restaurant tower but maybe it is better to just pay for the room and do the the early bird special. As I live near by I have eaten there most years and had the early bird special if you arrive for the 4;30 or 5;00 pm sitting. For the early bird at the Revolviong restaurant you pay $35.50 and get salad to start. Prime Rib, Salmon, Chicken Cordon Bleu or beef tenderloin and then dessert. A good deal and a great view of the night lights on the falls.

As it is across from the Fallsview Casino I ate at the Canyon Creek Chop house for supper with prime rib. I had a view there of the lights on the American Falls at night

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo