We decided to extend our trip one more night and didn't want to pay to stay at the Marriott again, so we stayed at Holiday Inn for a great price. There isn't a view from the rooms but it's in a great location and the rooms are nice. Great room for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, we've just completed an extensive renovation. You can't beat our location - steps from the Falls, one of the most magnificent natural wonders of the world. Our hotel is located in the heart of Niagara Falls, perfect for taking a short stroll down to the Falls. Ride to the top of the adjacent Skylon Tower for the best view in town or walk over to the Fallsview Casino. We are also located very close to the IMAX Theatre, Clifton Hill, and Queen Victoria Park which features magnificent floral displays at the Greenhouses. Families love the free parking and Wi-Fi along with our beautiful indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna and whirlpool. At our full service hotel, enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at Coco's Terrace Steakhouse. Our famous Wood fired Pizza is not to be missed! After a long day of exploring Niagara Falls, enjoy a refreshing beverage on our patio featuring nightly live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn