We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. We stayed at the Country Inn the first night we arrived, but it was not really a great experience. We had a fallsview room on the 18th floor which had an amazing view. The fireplace was a nice touch, but not a necessity. It had a huge panoramic window overlooking the falls. The whole hotel ambiance was wonderful. The pool and hot tub were nice but chlorinated heavily where it burned my eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott