Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
US$121
US$62
US$60
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$164
US$123
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
US$89
US$73
US$145
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$353
US$344
7,660 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I have just returned from this Hotel. I asked for a higher floor, and was given the 15th floor. What an amazing view!!! The room was clean andI felt very comfortable here. It was my friends first visit to this hotel, and she was very impressed with everything from the lobby, to the check in, the extremely friendly & helpful staff in all areas. The buffet breakfast had everything you could want. Of course there are taxes added on to everything. but the T.I.F. Tourist Improvement Fee, added to the parking fee? I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay on the Fallsview side, the higher the floor the better the view of the Falls.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mbh45
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We had a great room with a view of the falls! However the weather prevented us
from seeing the fall's early evening to mid morning. Nice hotel, good location and
enjoyable.
Lot's of activities so plan it out before you go..don't waste time deciding once you are
there.

Room Tip: Hgher floors on falls side have room better view . Upon arrival ask to see different type of rooms and choose one you like.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We stayed here for a company Christmas party. Every room over looks the falls. We had great service, great food and overall it was a great stay. The pool room was under renovations but it was still usable and acceptable.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview is probably one of the best hotels locationwise at Niagara Falls. You could spend the entire day overlooking the falls without even leaving your room.

We were satisfied with our stay with one exception - the dining accommodations!
I have stayed at thousands of hotels and a lot of them belonged to the Marriott chain but this was the first time when I was told that I could not pay for breakfast - a la carte and take it to my room to my kids. I was told that I should either use room service or sit down for continental breakfast. I requested that I speak to the manager on staff for the dining room- November 24th - and she was extremely rude and unaccomodative. So my recommendation would be - even though this is a great location it probably is not suitable for people with young kids.
In addition, I had sent a couple of questions to the hotel prior to our trip and I never heard back from them - which I also find a bit peculiar.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gnewyork
Reviewed 30 November 2012

My fiancé and I got engaged and decided to take a two night romantic package. We want in March still cold but nice enough to walk around and see the sites! Dinner and king size bed with big tub, and a bubble bath with champagne! Perfect for a engement celebration!

• Stayed: March 2012