My wife, a friend and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, December 28-30, 2012. We loved it! We were om the 17th Floor. We had a great view of the Falls, comfortable beds and a great jacuzzi.
The room was fairly large. The staff was very nice; gave us all type of tourist information. The buffet breakfast was excellent; numerous goodies, good quality food. The dining area also had a nice view of the Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott