We had Saturday / Sunday night reservations for a 'Fallsview' room with two queen beds. Definitely worth the effort to get one of these rooms. We literally sat with our feet propped on the sill and just stared - what an incredible view - there is absolutely not a better view in town. The night view, when the falls are lit - even more amazing! Even though the town was experiencing a cold snap with flurries on April 20th, we had a great time. Need to get a room high enough - we were on the 19th floor.
Good day tour with Lyn, who was fun, informed and loved her hometown! Takes most of the day, but gives you a quick and good overview of the best things to do while in town! Sign up at the desk in the lobby.
Just wish Starbucks stayed open longer in the evening in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott