Spent 2 nights here in May 2013 in a room overlooking the falls.
The view from the room was magnificent and we could have just sat and watched the falls for hours. Great view for the fireworks as well.
Ordered room service twice and it was nice if not spectacular. Front desk and other staff were helpful and polite.
Hotel is on the expensive side but that is mostly due to its proximity to the falls. The rooms etc will soon need to be upgraded.
We had a nice stay and would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott