Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
US$151
US$118
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
US$133
US$114
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$154
US$87
US$90
US$74
US$103
US$95
  • Fitness centre
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$339
US$331
7,659 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great hotel with an amazing location just above the falls.
We have upgraded the room to a Junior Suite on the 20th floor with an amazing falls view!
Upgrade was only $20 per night.
Room was very clean.
Internet service is pretty expensive, but you have free Wi-Fi at the Lobby.
Parking is around $35 per day.
Around 20 min walk to the falls.
All in all we had a great vacation, and value for money is good.

Room Tip: Falls View High Floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We just got back from our trip to Niagara. We utilized the Groupon deal for two nights. It was worth paying the extra for the falls-view room. Check-in was efficient. All the staff was extremely nice. The Groupon deal included breakfast for two (including taxes), either $40 off dinner in the restaurant in this Marriott or a $25 off dinner at the other Marriott, 2 passes for the WeGo, a $40 spa credit, and a tasting/tour at a winery (own transportation required), and a 2 drink wine tasting in the lobby bar.

Based on the prices at the Marriott restaurants the dinner deal is basically buy one get one free.

We went with our kids so breakfast was free for the two of us and for our two kids it was only $5 a piece for them. Breakfast was very good, it included all the traditional breakfast buffet type stuff and an omelet bar.

My kids loved the pool. They need to add some ventilation or something because my eyes were burning after only about half an hour in the pool area and the only time I dunked my head was when I first got in.

The valet is a pain in the butt at this hotel. If you want to park at the hotel you are required to use it and pay $30 a night. You are required to call about 15 minutes ahead and longer during high traffic times (i.e. check-out). One time we were going out around check-out time (noon) and it took us over 30 minutes to get our car. It can also take a long time just trying to pull into the hotel when you return. If it wasn't so cold I would have just parked at the casino for $5 each time you exit and walked over.

The tour at the winery was pretty good but the value of the coupon is only $5 for the tour itself (tour includes tasting of 3 wines during the tour) and $5 for the tasting in the tasting area they only give you 2 standard wines and one ice wine to taste in the tasting area. If you went to the winery on your own it would cost you $1 for standard wines and $3 for ice wines. It's about a 30 minute drive from the hotel.

Due to the fact that elevated train is closed during the winter the only access to Table Rock is via the WeGo or walking 3 blocks towards the casino, down the hill and 3 blocks back. Not a bad walk on a good day but one of our days was very cold, snowy and very windy.

Luckily we were only a party of 4. Even though the Groupon said the falls-view rooms hold 5 and the river-view rooms only hold 4. But there are only 2 Queen size beds in the falls-view rooms. The chair is not a pull-out or anything like that. I asked about this and they said that in the falls-view room you are allowed to request a cot, but in the river-view rooms you can't.

One nit-pick we have is that the television had some issues. Clicking "Menu" for checkout didn't work at all and whenever you change the channel it tells you which station you are on (i.e. CNN) but they were all wrong. You could be on a local station and it would say CNN.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the falls-view. View of the Horseshoe Falls is better then Skywheel and Skylan tower.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank marauder40
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had the pleasure of staying here for four nights last week. From the moment we entered the Hotel and received a smooth, friendly and efficient check in by Hayley- I knew we were in for a good time! We were given a top floor room and as it was my first time seeing the Falls, I just couldn't believe the view and couldn't get pictures on Face Book quickly enough, wowing everyone in England!! The Consierge Suite was at the other end of this floor, where we enjoyed breakfast and evening snacks each day. Maria, Cassey and Tanya looked after us so well, nothing was too much trouble and they got food in for me to cater for my gluten free diet. This was all overseen by food and beverage Director, Ron Kneabone, who even phoned ahead to the Hotel at our next port of call to inform them that I would be needing GF food.There is a newly refurbished gym, lovely (if a bit chilly!) swimming pool with two brilliant jacuzzis and a sauna.
Unless you are a gold or platinum rewards card holder, you will be charged almost $10 per day, so be aware.
For us, a most comfortable room, brilliant view, and amazing staff all made this the perfect break for us and we will definitely be back. Thank you everyone!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

When we arrived if we asked if we could upgrade to a falls view room, and luckily they had one available for a nominal charge, check in agent was great!. The view from the 16 floor is well worth the money, its breath taking at night and during the day! The room while clean is a bit dated. The staff was friendly, which was not the case in most of the restaurants and bars we went to, it was a bit surprising. The prices are quite high if you plan on eating or having a nightcap here. And yes the $30 for parking is crazy..it is convenient, and since I read reviews before I went, the price was not a shock. We didn't even bother with the $9.95 Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: Get the falls view if you can!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The views from the rooms, lounge, and restaurant of this hotel are unbeatable. Valet parking (yes, it's $30 a night) and checking in was painless and we were pleased with the size and cleanliness of the room. The Terrapin Grille was delicious, however, the wait staff was less than friendly and the price was outrageous, even with a $40 credit. We tried the restaurant again for breakfast and were overwhelmed by the amount of people waiting and the extremely unpleasant staff. We had difficultly getting our car from valet when checking out, even when doing so during off peak hours. The valet was rude and we waited over half an hour, even after calling ahead from the room per suggestion.
My husband and I both took advantage of the spa coupons we received as part of our weekend package. I want to say that the staff there was WONDERFUL, specifically Amanda, and I couldn't have been more please with the services.
Would definitely visit again. Avoid unpleasant staff and spend money elsewhere when dining.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple