We met friends from Finland here for a long weekend. Hotel is very pricey but very nice. We originally booked a Riverview room to avoid the higher prices, but upon registering we were given option to upgrade to a suite with Falls view for $30. We did and not only got a beautiful suite with huge jacuzzi, but incredible view of the Falls. We stayed in 1512. Staff was excellent, enough elevators so you never wait long and a Starbucks in the lobby. Location is right across from Falls so you can walk to most of their attractions. On the downside, bring plenty of money because nothing is cheap. Parking is $35 a day everywhere, food is pricey, attractions expensive. But if you understand that and go for the experience then you will have a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott