Stayed here for one night while in town for work. It was a very nice spacious room with the river view. The staff is very friendly and help full. Parking prices for self park is $35.00 a bit pricey in my opinion considering its just a open parking lot a block away from the hotel. I expected it to be atleast under ground or covered parking. No attendent at the lot and seems like you park and leave at your own risk and keep your fingers crossed. The shower well another water efficient shower head hmm must be the new industry standard. The shower has thin streams of water and not much of a quality. Room finishes were the standard, however the flat screen tv is a good size. Not a great selection of channels or of any good quality. Overall I would stay again. If hotels are changing to the energy efficient shower head, perhaps better model would help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Marriott, Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott