We were on the 17th floor and the view of the falls from our room really was breath-taking! Our room was very nice and we both agreed that the King-sized bed was the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept on. There is valet parking for an added $35.00 a day which we used. I'm sure we could have saved a few dollars using a parking garage nearby but I didn't want to walk the streets wheeling my luggage. The down side of the Marriott is that even though there is a wonderful view, the falls are not within easy walking distance. You either have to wait a long time for a bus, walk about 3/4 mile around the road to get to them or pay $5.00 per person for round trip on a small tram that will transport you up and down the hill to get to the falls. You are certainly better off getting daily passes for the tram. We normally do not spend this much for hotels but for this view at Niagara Falls, it was worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott