We choose the Marriott Fallsview for a three day get-away and we're very happy with our choice. If you go to Niagara Falls, Ontario ,especially, if it 's your first visit, try to book a falls-view room. The view of the Horseshoe Falls is spectacular . We watched the fireworks from our room both Wednesday and Friday evening.Beautiful!!! The room had a very comfortable king sized bed, a jacuzzi tub and a small sitting area to enjoy the view from. The room and the bath were very clean and comfortable. We had no sound on the T.V.but the problem was fixed promptly with a call to the front desk.We had asked for a quiet room and that is what we got. We were not disturbed by any sounds coming from other rooms.
This hotel has a door to the walkway to the casino and to the incline railway right from the hotel lobby. This is great for people who enjoy walking and you feel very safe being able to go right into the hotel at night.
The tour desk was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the attractions and happy to do all that they could to make your stay enjoyable. We booked an afternoon wine tour with them and we're happy with what we got.
We ate at the breakfast buffet, which I felt was priced a little high at $19.99. But that did include all your juice and beverages. Everything on the buffet was of good quality and there is an omelet bar. The fruit was all fresh and very tasty. The breakfast pastries were delicious , as was the coffee. Once again we enjoyed the view from the restaurant and our server was very attentive.
We used the discount coupon the hotel gave us for Milestones,A restaurant that we enjoy going to at home. The food was good as always, but our waitress was not. We felt forgotten and had to hail her down to get a coffee and a dessert menu.
We will certainly come back to this hotel or their sister hotel across the street the next time we do the Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott