We travel often and prefer Ritz, Viceroy, Four Seasons or JW. Visiting Niagra Falls, Canada with my family of 3 teens we couldn't wait to check out of this dirty hotel. While I realize this hotel has high traffic, we stayed at the Hershey Hotel (a similar tourist trap in Hershey Pa this summer) and it was immaculate in comparison. The direct view of the falls from our family suite was fabulous. Avoid the tourist traps and try Paris Cafe for lunch or dinner. The French press coffee is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott