My partner and I stayed here just for a night to see Niagara Falls. To be honest, we were a bit disappointed. We paid ALOT for the room that we got so that we could have a nice view, and requested we be placed on the highest floor possible, and as our booking was made very far in advance we thought surely we could at least get a few more floors up as the type of room we were in started at L12, well guess what level we were on... 12. The room was nice and the view was still good, but for the amount we paid, I was assuming we would have luxury. The staff were ok, some if them just had no clue what was going on. The guy that delivered our room service however was very lovely. Though I dont recommend getting room service as it turns out to be extremely expensive. Don't really know if I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott