This is a lovely hotel, in a prime location 400 yards from the Falls (but uphill).
1. Good size room with everything in good decorative order and working perfectly
2. All the staff members we spoke to were friendly and helpful
3. We dined at the Casino buffet (right across the street) and although it didn't measure up to the Vegas buffets we have sampled, it was nevertheless excellent value for $23CAD
We didn't like:-
1. Parking at $18 is a bit of a rip-off.
All-in-all, we thought that this was an excellent hotel and we would be happy to recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott