Stayed in this hotel in October when I am visited Toronto. Have a short break with my good friend. We find the special deal from Internet and I phoned to the hotel and booked driectly. Very simple and good customer service too. We arrived early(11am) the Manager still allow us check in and free upgrade the Fall Views Room to us(Tips: If you are female always go to find the Male staff to check in may give you free upgrade, maybe we are lucky, the male manager do the check in to us, although he's not quite smile, until I said thank you very much for our free upgrade) Anyway, he's a star, if book the falls view room need pay extra at least $50 per night.
Good size room and good location, sitting down by the window to enjoy the view, I could stay half day to stop into the room and not go anywhere.
If I have any other chance come back to Niagara Falls, I sure to stay in this hotel again, must need paid more with the falls view room, because this time will come with my husband, ha ha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott