My wife and I, along with our two young adult sons, decided to splurge and pay a visit to Niagra (from Cleveland, Oh). We booked a package that got us a room, breakfast vouchers and C$75 voucher to the hotel restaurant.
Check in manager was very accommodating and put us into a room with a sitting room at no extra charge. Room was a bit hot and stuffy, no matter what we did to the thermostat, but not unbearable.
One would think that C$75 would go pretty far in a Hotel Restaurant, but the bill came to nearly C$225 (for 4 people) with one bottle of their cheapest wine. Service was friendly and pleasant, but food was mediocre at best and per the above, very expensive.
Breakfast, not bad, but not great, although server was nice and friendly guy.
Exercise room was OK, but quite small for a hotel of this size and calibre.
Bottom line, great views of the Falls, and package prices are attractive, but be ready to get 'milked' for every possible extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott