We selected this hotel after a week of camping in Niagara Falls, a definite splurge! The staff was able to accomodate us quickly and gave us a beautiful fallsview room. The sights were more incredible than viewing the falls from the terrace!
A whirlpool tub was much appreciated after our long week. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever stayed in. Not too firm or soft. I believe I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.
Pull-out bed in sofa was reasonable and useful for our children. Pay per view was very expensive, $12.00 a movie.
Clean, efficient, close to attractions, beautiful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott