Upon our arrival at the hotel, we asked for an upgrade as we were on our anniversary trip... despite previous reviewers stating they got upgraded for free, we had to pay about $40/night for a Falls View room... sure, why not -- it's our anniversary... it was worth it. The room was like a small suite, with a large jacuzzi tub. That's a nice touch.
We were there during the light show, and had an amazing view of the fireworks over the falls from the restaurant. What a bonus, since the food was really good. We ordered a pasta dish, which was really good, and the special fish (with grapefruit sauce or sthg as tangy -- can't remember). that was a tad too sweet for our taste. but the waitress, upon realizing that it was our anniversary, proceeded to surprise us with a delicious dessert with "Happy Anniversary" on it. What a nice surprise!
We also did a couples' massage at the spa. That was really relaxing. Although the locker room is small, it has a steam room, which i thoroughly enjoyed.
What was disappointing about the trip, though, was that although it was HOT the weekend we were there, the Maid of the Mist had stopped running for the Winter. Wish we had looked into that prior to the trip. So we did the "Journey Behind the Falls", which was just ok.
Our highlight of the trip was the Wine Tour... didn't realize there are so many wineries in the Niagara Falls area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott