We stayed at the Marriott Fallsview, Niagara for 3 nights. This hotel definitely has the best view of Niagara falls and has lovely, well equipped rooms.
Possessing excellent amenities, the only downside is the rather costly breakfast. At approx $25 - this equates to £12.50 currently, an excellent all you can eat buffet breakfast is available just across the road at a breakfast eatery at only $6.99 per person.
The Marriott's leisure facilities are very good with decent family leisure pool, two jacuzzis, spa, excellent gym etc
If we were to return to Niagara, I would definitely book us in to the Marriott Fallsview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott