My husband and I were just spending one night in Niagara Falls on our anniversary. We picked Michael's Inn because it wasn't too pricey and it looked nice.
The pictures are deceiving. It's old and outdated. The rooms are iffy on cleanliness. Our tv didn't work and the air conditioning didn't work right.
Also, it's at the very end of the "strip" in Niagara, so everything is quite a walk away. Do NOT pay the extra for the "falls view." It's not a real view because it's SO far away from the actual falls.
If you just need a place to sleep, this works (if you don't mind how outdated and dirty-seeming everything is). If you're looking for a good vacation hotel, pass this one up. There are several hotels that are similar in price that are much closer to the action (and seem much nicer from the outside!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and Casino Niagara. An indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are available. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV is provided. Michael's Inn Fallsview offers a fitness centre for guests' convenience with a 24-hour reception desk. The entertainment area of Clifton Hill is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michael`s Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Michaels Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Michaels Inn
- Michaels Hotel By The Falls
- Michaels Inn By The Falls