We booked through Hotwires "Secret Hot Rate" Hotel option, and, after reading some of the previous reviews, were a bit concerned that we may not enjoy our stay. However having stayed over for the Remembrance Day long weekend, I can safely say that the hotel did not disappoint. We spent $84.30 for 2 nights including all taxes and for that price, we were satisfied with what we got.
The hotel from the exterior is not much to look at, but looks a lot better once you are inside. As many before have commented, the rooms do look "dated" but I thought it gave the hotel some personality! The receptionist was friendly and quick checking us in and out - she helped us locate a nearby car rental place and allowed us to store our bags for a few hours after we checked out.
Our room (Room 3) included a coffee machine, an old school TV with about two dozen channels, an iron and ironing board, 2 sinks, a hair dryer, lots of towels, and complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. The 2 beds were comfortable and despite being on ground floor near the road, we had a good nights sleep. The only issue we had was that the air conditioning/heating unit was a bit loud whenever it would start up.
There is a breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday mornings for $8.99. The hotel also has a swimming pool, hot tube, gym and sauna which is in excellent condition and very well set up (see pictures). Definitely check these out. The location of the hotel is just steps from the Rainbow bridge, which take you into Niagara Falls State Park on the American side (and Seneca Casino). It is also a 10 minute walk to the main touristy area (Clifton Hill).
We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and Casino Niagara. An indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are available. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV is provided. Michael's Inn Fallsview offers a fitness centre for guests' convenience with a 24-hour reception desk. The entertainment area of Clifton Hill is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michael`s Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Michaels Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Michaels Inn
- Michaels Hotel By The Falls
- Michaels Inn By The Falls