My wife and 2 year old son just returned back from a small Vacay in Niagara Falls on Clifton Hill. All three nights we stayed at the Thriftlodge. Being central in the heart of Clifton Hill excited us as we found some other hotels in the area difficult to access throughout the day. Having free parking outside your door while overlooking the Karaoke Bar from our second floor room 511 was neat. The rooms are very outdated in need of some maintenance but very very clean and everything worked properly including the air conditioner. The Karaoke Bar acted as entertainment for us as we sat on our shared balcony enjoying a snack & drink. It was fun listening to the singers while socializing with other hotel neighbours. However, it is a nuisance when trying to sleep. We brought our son’s white noise machines and had them running but the bass even had our room throbbing. My wife and son could sleep through it but I struggled. Yet I feel that the unique entertainment value outweighed the noise so I would definitely stay here again. It is a neat experience and would suggest it to those who love music with a positive crowd of people. We felt very safe as the security discreetly patrolled the area and staff were readily available. SOME TIPS: get the second floor for the view of the Karaoke Bar and above the store tops. Also do not forget to tip $ for the housekeeping as they work hard to provide an immaculate room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thriftlodge Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Thrift Lodge
- Niagara Falls Thriftlodge
- Thriftlodge Niagara Falls
- Thrift Lodge Niagara Falls