Stayed for a weekend getaway and it was Ok. The location was within walking distance of everything. However, the rooms were very dark and kind of grungy and worn. There was no alarm clock, no coffee maker, hair dryer, full length mirror, or any windows to the outside--pretty much just a room and a bed. The bathrooms looked like they were recently redone and were nice. Parking fees were extra. Hotel was Ok if you don't plan on spending much time in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel, an exquisite three star property located in the Entertainment District on Fallsview Boulevard in Niagara Falls. This remarkable venue blends classic historic character with elegance and well-thought design.Luxury is fragrant throughout the Historic Hotel with well appointed bedrooms and dining options to spoil you. Just short distance from many international airports including Buffalo-Niagara, NY, Niagara Falls International, and Toronto Pearson Airport is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels within Niagara Falls, the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or exploration of Niagara's finest wine country. We take great pride in welcoming not only our guests but their fury loved ones as well. We offer pet friendly services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls