I have stayed at this property many times and everytime I do I get alot of value for such a reasonable price. the room is spacious and not cramped like other hotels I have stayed in. Perfect in the winter because you have quiet rooms and no noise from other guests. The room was very comfortable and clean. The heaters work in the rooms unlike other places I have stayed in where the heat just never gets warm enough.
This place is close to both Casino's which is why I choose it. Easy to walk to stores and restaurants. The giftshop has great quality clothing for the winter months at such reasonable prices. The front desk was very friendly too and helped me out when I asked for it. I plan on staying here again because it's the perfect getaway for couples to be alone with each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Niagara Falls getaway at Travelodge Hotel by the Falls. Our non-smoking hotel near the Clifton Hill Attraction Area features a Family Restaurant with every room having a fridge and microwave. Take a swim in our relaxing pool. Enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub or unwind after a long day of sightseeing in our sauna. Our Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, offers an outdoor Wading Pool for the kids and a Sun Deck for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Niagara Falls Hotel by the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge By The Falls
- Travelodge Niagara Falls
- Travel Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Travelodge
- Niagara Falls Travel Lodge