“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed at Ramada for two nights during our recent trip to Niagra and Toranto with my family. Hotel was decent and 10 minutes walk from Falls and Clifton area.
Room has two queen bedrooms and room was decent. The hotel has small pool for kids to enjoy after long tiring day.
Hotel staff was cordial and helpful.. We arrived late in the night and the receptionist was very helpful to guide us for food and any deals around. He helped us to get extra pillows and asked for ant additional needs.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Uxbridge
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I were in for the weekend, to catch a show at the Casino. The front staff was very friendly, and we ended up with an early check-in. We were on the top floor which we had asked for. We'd booked a city view room, but once we were settled, noticed we were facing the parking lot. My husband called down and we were told if we wanted a city view, we'd have to vacate the current room and wait in the lobby. We chose to keep the parking lot view. My husband also asked for more towels to be sent up. After an hour and a half, still no towels, so my husband ventured into the hallway, where he ran into a housekeeping cart and staff member, but she refused to give him more towels and was told we'd have to wait. We decided to go for a walk, but we stopped at the front desk first, to say we still hadn't received any towels. He apologized and said they'd be in the room when we got back. After our walk, they were still not in our room. After an hour, someone finally came by with them.

The room is VERY dated. I don't think they've added new linens for at least 20 years. The room had a faint, musty smell. I actually half expected to find bed bugs when I looked under the linen. Just an unclean feeling to the room, and this room wasn't exactly cheap. Also not in the best part of town.

We received a $10 off voucher for iHOP, and it was still ridiculously overpriced? $17.99 for pancakes? Really? You pay about $9.99 across the boarder for the same food. But that's a whole different review.

On check out day, the express check out wasn't working, and there was a crazy line up of people at the front desk trying to check out the old fashion way. We just called down to front desk and told them we were checking out, and it was done. Won't be returning.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

No complaints! Located within walking distance from the Falls and Clifton Hill with a convenient store right across the street; perfect location for the price! We purchased a Groupon deal and for $200 stayed two nights with vouchers for the three of us for a Fun Zone pass and coupons for IHOP and other restaurants. The room was dated but clean, quiet and comfortable: great air conditioning, great shower pressure and water temperature, two queen beds. Check-in was quick and easy! Would return again for a similar price.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AmyS1975
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely horrible customer service! Will never ever stay here! I purchased a dealfind for this hotel and before I purchased it I called the hotel to make sure that I could use it for the dates I wanted. I was explicitly told that I could, however after purchasing when I called the hotel to book I was told that I couldn't book for the dates I wanted. The rate they were charging was almost double the price. When I asked to speak to the manager, Jaclyn, she told me that there was nothing she could do and that it was a long weekend and they would sell out anyway - essentially saying that they would get their money either way so they didn't really care about accommodating me. She admitted it was a mistake but told me that they were not willing to do anything to make amends for their mistake or the hassle I had to go through. She was very rude about it. The exact opposite of customer service!

• Stayed August 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Sonia G
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

The staff was nice. The room itself seems a bit dated, like it hasn't been redesigned since the early 90s. I sort of expected better for the price paid. We got the romance package that came with a cheap bottle of wine, two plastic glasses, 10 dollars off of the IHOP downstairs (which is a bit gross and overpriced as hell) and 20 dollars off The Keg.

You can totally walk to the falls and the casino and stuff, I'd say the location is pretty good.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple