Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$99
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$164
US$123
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$68
US$89
US$73
US$145
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$353
US$344
3,650 results
All reviewsmilestones restaurantgreat viewthe concierge loungefloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast buffethigh floora city view roomthe upper floorsomelette stationper daygreat roompresidential suitecanadian sideincline railwayself parkwhirlpool tuban upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2008

This was our second stay at this wonderful hotel. We travel five to six times per year as a family and still we were amazed by the customer service at this hotel. The facilities are top drawer, the staff friendly to the last and the value for your money here is amazing. This is the place to stay in Niagara Falls. Lots attractions within walking distance and a fantastic hotel restaurant. We love this place and will return.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank oldfisher2016
Reviewed 27 April 2008

My husband, young son and I stayed in a Fallsview jacuzzi room for one night in February. Due to inclement weather, we spent the whole evening in the hotel. Dinner in the Fallsview restaurant was adequate. We have had better food for that price. They also wanted to charge my 2 year old son the full cost of his meal, even though there was no kids meal and the hotel brochure in the room stated "kids under 3 eat free." They claimed that the hotel is under new management and the deal no longer applies. We didn't argue but was ready to write a complaint letter when we returned home. Somehow, they changed their mind afterwards, and did not charge us for his meal. Their breakfast buffet was plentiful and lovely though.

We were very disappointed with the pool. It was nothing like a hotel pool, but more like a pool in an old community center. Furthermore, the water was very cold.

The room was the highlight of our trip. It was clean, spacious and the jacuzzi was nice. The view of the falls wasn't as spectacular as other fallsview we have been to in Niagara.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Aptiva
Reviewed 19 April 2008

Please don't be afraid to book this hotel. We just got home and we throughly enjoyed our quick 2 night stay. We booked it thru a Package that we found on Travel Zoo. It was a great price and included breakfast buffet and 50.00 dinner voucher for every night stayed. So a great value. We stayed in a Deluxe Fallsview room and couldn't have asked for anything more. Beautiful view of both the American and Canadian Falls. Just a short walk to the incline railway and your were at the falls. Very convenient.
Definitely, not near the nightlife, but perfect for sightseeing and the Falls. The room was clean and nicely appointed( refrig, king size bed). We found everyone to be friendly and most helpful. Parking was 20.00/night but every hotel around there charges something. We parked our car when we got there and used the people mover to get around. Our only complaint was the US dollar does not go to far there. A simple Ceasar Salad w/chicken at TFGI was 17.99, certainly not what we are use to in the USA. All and all a very nice hotel and a great getaway.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2008

Me and my fiancee stayed at the Sheraton Fallsview for 2 nights on the 29th of Feb of this year.
We arrivied at the hotel quite late because of a snowstorm.
When we booked our room with Holiday House (www.hoildayhouse.ca) we had tried to upgrade to a fallsview suite with jacuzzi and the hotel turned down the request saying they had none of these left. When I arrived at the hotel to check in, they asked us would we like an upgrade, I was very frustrated as we had wanted to do this in advance but they turned us down.
When we checked in the man at the front desk asked us for a deposit of 50 per night. He tried to process my visa card for 1000.00 and when he said the card declined i called my visa company asking why the 100.00 would not go through. The visa person on the phone told me that he had tried to process 1000.00 not 100.00. When I confronted the man at the desk he just said "OOPS" no appology or nothing....So what if it had gone through? would it just be "OOps" My suggestion is to leave a cash or debit deposit instead.
Parking is rediculous $20 plus tax PER NIGHT!!! for what a piece of pavement??? valet is $25 plus tax. Another couple who were staying there told us they waited 15 mins for the valet to get their car!!!!! why pay that money?
The room on the other hand was great. The beds are very comfortable. The room was very clean so no complaints there.

The resturant was way too overpriced so we ate out. We did not even bother to eat there. The 2nd evening of our trip we went down to see what it would cost and it would of been at least $150. There are better resturants in the area, and to be honest they are nicer.
We did not try out the pool or hottub so I cannot comment on that. It didn't not seem to be busy though.
So overall we had a nice time...outside the hotel and in our room. But other than that the service is not so great and the prices way too high!. Hope this helps whoever would like to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveldiva2008
Reviewed 6 April 2008

My husband and I decided to visit Niagara Falls and found a pretty good deal on TravelZoo. This included the night accommodation, a breakfast voucher for the buffet, a $50 voucher for dinner and free shuttle service to the Casinos. The hotel itself is very nice and I believe is about 19 years old. We took a room on the falls side which cost us an extra $30 per night (TravelZoo price was $109 plus the view = $139.00). What a view waking up in the morning! The room itself was very comfortable, the beds were fantastic, but next time, we'll choose the one king bed. We found the bathroom very small and that was a bit of a problem for my husband who is handicapped - getting in and out of the shower was fun. It was great having a small fridge in the room not stocked with their products at ridiculous prices. We went out and stocked up. The only real complaint I've got was the $20 for parking - we are guest of the hotel, there should no charge or at best a very minimal charge. All in all, it was a very nice stay and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple