“Fantastic service!”

Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
Ranked #10 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days and the service is fantastic! We were only going to stay 2 nights but decided to stay an extra 3 because there is so much to do in Niagara Falls. The staff was very accommodating and let us stay in the same room the extra 3 nights! I also recommend having breakfast in the milestone cafe in the hotel. Their breakfast is $19.95 per person. It is all you can eat buffet style! Fresh fruit, bagels, cereals, made to order omelettes, etc. Rooms were neat and clean! Also want to add that being an American, we are spoiled when it comes to hotels. In Canada at this hotel, wi-fi and coffee are not free! But I can not express how happy my wife and I were with this hotel! This was one of our best vacations! Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jacknjill414
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hello jacknjill414,

It is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary and were really impressed by their Jr. Presidential Suite. We had booked a deal online and for the price we paid we sure got a lot. The room was 2 levels with an amazing view of Niagara Falls. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samuel B

Good Day Samuel B,

Congratulations on your anniversary! We are very pleased that you chose to stay with Marriott while celebrating in Niagara Falls! We hope that you had a memorable stay with us and that we will see you again for another celebration!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The view from the room is what really makes this hotel worth staying at. We stayed on the 17th floor. The view was absolutely amazing. The beds were really comfortable and room was very clean.
The thing I did not like about this hotel was that somehow I must have missed that it would cost $25 to park your car or $30 for valet. Price of the room was what I expected about $260 for one night in two queen beeds.
Overall I would stay here again. Just a wonderful sight to wake up to.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S

Hello Jennifer S,

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that your would return because of the beautiful view that we offer.

See you again!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here on the 4th of July, falls view room, floor 17. We saw fireworks from 10 different places out our windows. Good pillows & beds. Great shower. Cold frig. Incredible view of the falls. Since you have to pay for parking at the hotel & about everywhere, we walked down to the falls and restaurants. We took the Falls Incline Railway back up, great time & step saver, wish the hotel had told us about it. The only down side is we had to wait on elevators every time, only 4 for everyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a falls view room and up a few floors for the great views. But it may cost more.
Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KChusker

Good Day KChusker,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are very happy to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Floor 25 and view is breathtaking!!!! I am one of those 15-20 who actually started at the other Marriott Fallsview that tried to check in and was sent packing to this hotel. They say it happens 15-20 times a day. Fix it or provide a shuttle had to load up car again and travel 200 yards. Elevator for upper floors is an average of a 5 minute wait and 10 minutes during check out time. They really push the Fallsview rooms and they all are Fallsview rooms. But once again the view was priceless. Fix the other issues

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Good Day chifinn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the view from your guestroom. I am sorry that you arrived at the wrong hotel and had to pack up and come across the street. I understand how disappointing that would have been for you and your family. I hope that the rest of the stay was exceptional and that we will see you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked through Booking.com for a Fallsview room on a high floor. We got exactly what we paid for. The view is amazing!!

We were checked in quickly by a very friendly and efficient receptionist who gave us vouchers for this hotel and their sister hotel next door. Our room was on the 27th floor and I would quite happily have spent the two days sitting in the room looking at the view!

Apart from that the hotel was quite nice!! The view is their unique selling point. There was a bottle of water in the room - on a dusty glass shelf - priced at $4.95, which we left on the dusty shelf. We ordered wine in the bar on our first evening and asked if we could take it upstairs - apparently there is a problem with licensing and we couldn't take it out of the bar. Strange, as we didn't have this problem anywhere else in Canada. The bar area looks quite basic and dated although I believe it has been refurbished recently. I think the designer is a little out of touch - looks a bit 80's.

We had breakfast in the hotel and it was very good. As we had been given a voucher we decided to use this and have dinner in the hotel. This was actually one of the best meals of our holiday.

The best part of Niagara Falls is the actual Falls themselves. We took a boat trip on the Hornblower, which was great. The rest of the town is quite tacky. We opted for a tour of the Vineyards which was very good - organised by Josephine in the hotel. She very kindly held the tour up to wait for my husband to come back from the room. When we got back to Toronto we were told we had visited the top vineyards in the area.

Lifts are a big problem. If you are on a high floor, give yourself (a lot of) extra time to get to the ground floor in the lift, which was the reason it took my husband so long to get back to the lobby!

All in all, I would still recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Free wifi in Reception. You must pay for wifi in the room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HiFiNI

Good Day HiFiNI,

It is great to hear that you had a nice stay with us and loved the view from your room. I am also glad to hear that you had a great meal in Milestones Grill + Bar, our onsite restaurant. Thank you for your comments regarding Josephine from our Tour Desk. This is great to hear, and I am very happy that you enjoyed the wine tour.

I apologize for the wait times with the elevators. I understand how upsetting that can be when you are heading somewhere. But I am happy to hear that you would return and recommend our hotel.

See you soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I found the view to be spectacular but found the lack of "extras" to be frustrating considering I paid $415 for a 1 bedroom suite. There were no glasses, plates or cutlery in the kitchenette. We were expected to pay extra for internet (REALLY this is 2014????) and pay extra for parking and for a cot. There were no pillows or extra blankets in the room for the sofa bed.

There was a SERIOUS problem with the elevators and had to wait up to 15 mins before we finally decided to walk the stairs down the 12 floors.

Overall, though the view was amazing I would not bring guests back here again as the room did not warrant the price of the room.

Room Tip: The view was amazing! We had a group of 6 and the junior suite accommodated us all well (one bedroo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank World_Traveller084
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Good Day World_Traveller084,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed the view from your guestroom. It is definitely beautiful. I thank you for your comments regarding items in the suites and the charge for internet. I apologize for the wait times for elevators during your stay. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused to you and hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are visiting the area.