Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$131
US$205
US$142
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
US$143
US$124
  • Restaurant
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)
US$196
US$118
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$99
Orbitz.com
US$119
US$111
3,682 results
All reviewsmilestones restaurantgreat viewthe concierge loungefloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast buffethigh floora city view roomthe upper floorsomelette stationper daygreat roompresidential suitecanadian sideincline railwayself parkwhirlpool tuban upgrade
Reviewed 21 June 2010

We were able to find a great package listed on Travel Zoo that included the room, $40 towards dinner, brunch & tickets to the I-Max. We upgraded to a medium fallsview room and it's worth it. Money towards dinner didn't pay for our entire meal, but we could have eaten something less expensive. Our room on the 24th was very comfortable and clean. Brunch was very good. Hotel is in a super location. We took the train up the hill- recommend if you don't do well with hills. The I-Max was ok, but old. The film needs to be updated with current technology.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2010

What a fabulous hotel - we were recommended to book a high floor to get the best view and we were not disappointed. Literally we were both speechless when we entered the room..... the view was stunning and believe me I'm a fairly cynical individual but I could have cried!! ... the view was straight into the horseshoe falls.

The public areas are very nice and the bar good, again with a view. I have never stayed anywhere quite so fantastic and wished we'd opted for three nights here on our tour instead of just two.

The second night being a Friday they have fireworks over the falls and at check in we were told that the view of the display would be good from our room and how right they were. We ordered room service and sat back for our very own display. The stuff that memories are made of without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

we stayed in a Fallsview room, magnificent views of the falls! room itself was large and clean. We ate in the Milestone Restaurant on one of the evenings and it too had super falls view and the food was great also!
Only thing that lets this hotel down slightly is the location, it's located about a 20 min walk from CliftonHill and the "tourist" town centre but however very close to the casino and other local restaurants. I would defo stay here again

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2010

Stayed there with my family of 5 adults and 2 young kids.
We got the connecting rooms but had to wait 1 hour for the room to be ready, which was ready but it wasn't put in the system for the front desk to issue us the keys.
They charge an arm & leg for everything...$ 2 connection charge for every call you make, $ 7.95 for a small bottle of Aquafina water bottle, $ 20 for parking overnight, $ 12.95 for internet access etc. There is no value in this hotel. Breakfast wasn't included in the price, and it was super expensive at $ 16.95 per person. There are a lot of restaurants nearby so I didn't even care for the breakfast. Casino is a short walk from the hotel, I just parked over there, I would rather lose my $ 20 over there than paying these people for overnight parking.
The bed linen were so rough, everytime I moved in the bed, everyone else in the room woke up.
There was no real service either. Swimming pool had too much cholorine in the water and my eyes started to burn after 5 minutes. There was no more shampoo, get etc. left in the showers. I called the house keeping and when I went the next day, those containers still weren't filled.
If you are going to Niagara Falls with the family, go to Sheraton On The Falls instead. It is right next to all the attractions, old casino, waterpark, Hard Rock Cafe and nice parks around. They have pretty good package that gives $ 250 worth of rides/dinner etc. with the stay and the hotel was only $ 20 more than this crap.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank vaadoo
Reviewed 5 June 2010

I debated for a while whether to spend the extra money for a high rise hotel with a room facing the falls. I will never hesitate again. If you are going to Niagara Falls, you absolutely MUST spend the extra money so you can see the falls from your room. We were on the 29th floor, with floor to ceiling windows with a perfect view of the falls - both Canadian and American. We stayed there two nights and the last night we ordered room service - which was great and less expensive than dining out the previous night. The room service food was excellent, service was impeccable and the view was beyond description. I will remember that night always. By all means, stay at the Sheraton Fallsview. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple