“Great family hotel”

Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
Ranked #33 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 29 November 2007

We recently stayed at the Skyline Inn on a Waterpark package. Our entire family enjoyed themselves. This hotel offers great access to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. You don't even have to step outside. The family movie nights are a great way to help the kids unwind and settle down for the night.

The renovations done at this hotel have greatly improved the appearance of the rooms. Plenty of pillows and blankets were available in the room. The beds were extremely supportive and comfortable. It was also a really nice touch that the room had a fridge and a night-light in the bathroom.

I would diffinately recommend this hotel to any family looking to spend time in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 25 November 2007

It was the third time myself and my 3 children have stayed at the hotel for the family water park package and the hotel staff we great. I can't wait till we go for another weekend at the hotel and I would recommend the hotel for a weekend getaway to all my friends. We had our room upgraded and the staff are great. Keep up the great work. John McRobbie Port Dover

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed 19 November 2007

Just returned from 1 night at Skyline Inn. We booked a traditional room and received a courtyard room. We ended up booking another room right beside ours and were given a price of $69.95 per night. When I returned home, I checked the Skyline Inn website and the price was $59.95 per night - so they overcharged us $10! I certainly don't like that.

We booked the waterpark option and were able to use the park from 9 am check-in day to 3 pm checkout. We likely could have stayed longer on the check out day as the waterpark was near empty - I gather this is normal for a Monday. The waterpark was awesome. We have been to Great Wolf Lodge and would return to both.

The hotel was clean and new. The renovated rooms are very nice - dark wood furniture, leather chairs and good firm beds. The bathroom is very modern as well. No "old hotel" smell either.

The hotel proudly notes in their literature that they have quiet time from 11 pm - 7 am. Our room was just outside the courtyard where they play a movie starting at 8 pm. The same movie started all over again at around 10:45 pm and several of the parents (likely the ones that put their kids to bed and don't want to sit in the dark room!) were settling in to watch it. It was very loud and my children could not sleep, so I called the front desk around 11:15 pm and the movie was turned off around 11:30 pm.

It was a fun "mini-vacation" and I would recommend the Skyline Inn. Just make sure they quote you the correct price!! For that reason, we might try either the Brock or Sheraton next time. They are all connected to the waterpark - Skyline appears to be the closest.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2007

It was my families first time at the Skyline Inn and we had heard that the hotel had made a number of improvements. We found our room pleasant and clean. Loved the interior court yards great for a group to get together and chat outside of the room. The hotel seemed very family friendly and the staff very helpful. The new fast check out was a great option.

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed 25 October 2007

We travelled for 3 days on a train (cheap seats) to get to Niagara Falls, Ontario. So by the time we arrived, we were desperate for a good night's sleep. We got a quite cheap rate for our room, so our expectations were rather low. We were so delighted to find a big, spacious room with a lovely bathroom and big, comfy beds. It was all so clean, and the bathroom actually had a very clean bathtub with shower. We were very comfortable and got the sleep we so desperately needed. We were never bothered by any noise from other patrons. Also, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The next morning we were able to leave our bags at the front desk while we explored the falls, and the receptionist was really helpful in getting us directions to a nearby used book store (Page One Books on Main Street, an absolute gem!). We didn't have a car, but everything we needed to see was within easy walking distance of the hotel (falls, restaurants, shops, bridge to US). I should add that the next night we stayed in a Days Inn on the American side of the falls, and it cost more, was crazy noisy, and just wasn't as nice as the Skyline Inn's room (although the staff there were nice as well). So please give Skyline Inn a try!

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed 3 October 2007

My family and extended family decided to take a weekend trip to Niagara Falls, Canada. When I was searching for a hotel, the Skyline Inn was the most affordable hotel I could find. When we arrived on Friday night, we arrived later than our estimated time of arrival, but had no problems checking in. Our check-in was fast and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I had booked 2 rooms and had requested that they be near each other if possible. The hotel gave us ajoining rooms which was very nice because we didn't have to go in and out of our rooms to visit. Our rooms were spacious and very clean. The shower was the best shower I think I've ever had in a hotel. It had one of those fancy shower heads that you could adjust the water pressure to your liking. The service throughout our stay was wonderful. Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly. I also liked that they had a lot of tourist information in the lobby as well as booklets full of coupons. I liked the location of the Skyline Inn too. We were able to walk to Clifton Hill and the Falls. The Skyline Inn is also attached to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The indoor waterpark was very clean and a lot of fun for our entire family. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2007

Recently I went to Nigara Falls to spent some time with my wife and kids. I stayed with SkyLine Inn, and I don't think I could explain properly in words how we enjoyed the place. Firstly, the staff at Front Desk made us feel like home. Secondly, we were upgraded to a bigger room with 3 beds (we are family of 4) at no additional charge.
The room was very spacious and very clean, we felt like we were in an
executive room. Thirdly, the experience with the Waterpark, it was an
amazing experience. The waterpark facility was very clean, the water was nice and warm and the staff were very helpful. Initially, we thought we would not be going in to the water, however after going in to the facility, my wife and I decided to enjoy the rides. I think
we enjoyed more than our kids enjoyed the waterpark.

Since we really enjoyed, we will definitely go during the Christamas time.

Keep up your good work!!

Selva.