Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
US$60
US$90
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$105
US$156
US$127
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
US$125
US$103
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
1,591 results
All reviewsmovie nightwater parkkids movieindoor courtyardclifton hillbunk bed roomperkins restaurantplanet hollywoodfamily hotelkids eat freecasino niagaraeasy accesskids loverainforest cafeadjoining roomsother attractionscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

we had a one day stay at Skyline Inn last Friday and we had a real bad experience with the skyline staff ... we checked out the room and accidentally left our ipad in the room .. we are 300% that the iPad still in the room by the time we left but they claimed that the house keeper didn't find anything in the room !!!! and there management didn't want to help to check further end up losing my $600 iPad and lost a lot more valuable memories Pic on the device ... definitely we are not coming back and don't recommend it for other people with such un-honest staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Moheb M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently stayed here for one night as a part of my graduation trip and my experience was fairly good, despite some problems.

Upon arrival, my roommates and I settled in and began unpacking our things, looking around, etc. The washroom, beds, and the room in general was very clean and pleasant. Everything looked well-maintained and well-cleaned. However, when we looked under one of the beds, we were shocked to find a pair of "used" underwear left there. We then called the front desk and they promptly removed it. The shower in the bathroom was also a little hard to operate. It took me several tries to get the actual shower running without having the bath faucet going at the same time. Other than that, the rooms were nice, there were plenty of towels, and the view of the courtyard was great.

I felt that the courtyard was a nice place for some downtime at the end of the day. The little hut provided in the corner was my favorite place to sit and read/write, or just relax before heading to bed.

This hotel is very close to the falls and surrounding attractions and a good place to stay.

Just a side note: the rooms don't have very good sound isolation. If our neighbors were talking loudly, we could hear them faintly through the walls.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a view of the courtyard, while other rooms have a view of the outside. Choose your room accordingly.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mitchie1534
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hotel is perfectly situated within walking distance of many tourist attractions, including an indoor waterpark that is actually connected by a walkway to the hotel. Rooms are a bit cramped but mine was very clean and comfortable. Very good TV, in room fridge and coffeemaker. Many rooms open onto an indoor courtyard and movies are played there for the kids who bring pillows and blankets and settle onto the floor. Probably not the best for older couples seeking quiet but a great choice for the budget conscious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glenmorcanada
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My family and I spent the weekend at the hotel. We got the fallsview water package at a great price of 225.00 with tax. It was a one night stay that included 4 two day water passes. Any additional pass were $19.00. When requesting a room I would suggest courtyard 3. It's the closest to the water park entrance. When booking the hotel I would suggest you request Mariya or Rafael to help.They both were absolutely wonderful and made sure all of my needs where met. I had a great stay and I owe it all to their kindness and professionalism. I will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Faith1953
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My family enjoyed our stay at the Skyline Inn. It's close to Clifton Hill and the Falls. Parking is expensive but it is at all the hotels in the area. I liked that they had little movies for the kids in the courtyard during evenings for free and that we got a fridge in the room at no extra cost. The room was a good size. I wish we could've had a view of outside. We had a courtyard room so our window was facing the inside of the hotel. It was a bit noisy in the evenings with kids running around but not so bad that we couldn't sleep. Beds were ok. it felt more like a motel than a hotel to me. Most likely due to the courtyard. I liked that the pool was basically empty because everyone goes to the huge water park that's connected to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family