Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
  • Restaurant
US$63
US$60
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$169
US$131
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$154
US$86
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$353
US$341
1,591 results
All reviewsmovie nightwater parkkids movieindoor courtyardclifton hillbunk bed roomperkins restaurantplanet hollywoodfamily hotelkids eat freecasino niagaraeasy accesskids loverainforest cafeadjoining roomsother attractionscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2009

Stay was great. I called earlier in the week about the bedbugs and was assured they did not have a problem. I had mentioned we were coming for a romantic getaway and requested a quiet room. We were given a king room facing the waterpark that after inspection, had no bedbugs. Our room was extremely clean and newly decorated. It is an older hotel that defintely had a recent facelift. The windows should be replaced (single paned and icy/foggy) and were very cold. We often come to Niagara Falls, so we used the free parking in the casino rather than pay for the parking at the hotel. If you go to the casino and get a players card, you can use it to park for free. We anticipated using the walkway to get to the fallsview complex, including using the pools at the Sheraton and Crowne Plaza Hotels. The walkway only goes to the waterpark. It was an issue since it was very cold and we had chosen the hotel because it advertised the walkway as a way to access the Fallsview complex. Also, if you want to use the other hotel's pools, you need to go to the lobby first to get their key. The crowne plaza has a hot tub and sauna, but the sheraton does not. Other than that, we had a very relaxing time and would come again when it is a little warmer and with the kids for the waterpark!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kcmecker
Reviewed 18 January 2009

We decided to stay at this hotel despite the reviews concerning bed bugs that we read here on Trip Advisor. We were glad we did! Before arriving, I called and spoke with Nathan Adair and he assured me that the problem was NOT a problem. When we arrived, we made a thorough check of the room before unpacking and found the room to be immaculate. Not only was the room very clean, it was also very comfortable, the staff was courteous and helpful, and the hotel had a nice family atmosphere. We were given a room upgrade to a courtyard room on our arrival, and on the morning of our checkout we awoke to find a note under our door allowing us to stay later than the regular check out time. These things were not done because of the call I had made, because I didn’t identify myself from the phone call until we checked out. The hotel offers many nice features, including free family movies every evening in the courtyard, access via a sky walk to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Fallsview Casino and the Sheraton at the Falls along with the food court and other amenities the complex has to offer. The Skyline Inn is also directly connected to Perkins Restaurant. It is just a block from the Falls and is convenient to many of the local attractions. It is a lovely hotel with contemporary style in a neutral color palette and features sepia images of Niagara Falls throughout. The only problem for us was the design of the bathrooms. Our family prefers to have the sink separate from the bathroom and in these rooms, it was combined. Overall we had a wonderful stay ... thank you Skyline Inn!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank atoswald
Reviewed 8 January 2009

My fiance and I are disabled and live off of Lake Erie in Buffalo, NY so we are constantly couped up or battling the weather. This getaway package was a christmas present for my fiance actually and we had a BLAST!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directing us to get around as best we could in the winter. It was a short walk to get to Clifton Hill and we found out how to cut through the casino to avoid being outdoors as much as possible. Had a small problem with getting a movie to work but was fixed in a short period of time and was not charged but only for 1 viewed movie. Bathroom was small for a wheelchair to fully get in but still clean and very nice!! The beds were so comfy and the first night we slept almost 11 hours!! Perkins was right next door and we ate their twice in the mornings which was VERY convienent. I loved the indoor courtyard and made it feel very homey like with all the couches and chairs. The skyline walk to the waterpark was awsome cause we never had to walk outside after being in the waterpark for hours. The price I paid was definetly well worth the trip and time!! Will definetly go back again in the spring/summer for the same experience!!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lilnae986
Reviewed 1 January 2009

I booked the Skyline Inn sometime in September for a trip that was to take place from Dec. 28-30. On Thanksgiving morning I received a call from the Skyline Inn informing me that my reservations were going to be moved to their sister property the Hampton Inn because the Skyline was going to be having "emergency construction" work done on it over the Christmas holiday. That was not satisfactory to me because I knew the Hampton Inn was not ranked very high and I book ALL of my trips only after checking out TripAdvisor! (please feel free to check my profile and my extensive history!). I asked if the reservations could please be changed to their other sister property the Sheraton and was placed on hold and after a few moments was then told that would be fine but there would be an "upcharge" of approx. $60 for the second nights stay. Even though I wasn't happy with that we agreed to it and hung up. Approximately 2 hrs. later (and remember this all occured on THANKSGIVING DAY!)I received another call from the Skyline Inn and was told that they had called off the "emergency" construction and my reservation had then been transferred back to the Skyline from the Sheraton. This whole story just didn't sit well with me from the start.....I felt as though I was being lied to! Well then came the review dated Dec. 23rd here on TripAdvisor for the Skyline Inn stating that the hotel had bed bugs and that honestly freaked me and my family out! I gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt even though the reviewer gave an excellent and to the the point review and called them on Dec. 24th with my concerns about staying at their establishment in the next few days. When I called I mentioned to the girl who answered the phone that I was first of all concerned because I had received a call on Thanksgiving telling me about "emergency" construction at the hotel and then about me reading about the hotel having bed bugs. The young lady did NOT have a clue about what construction I could possibly be talking about which I still find very strange!!!!! She told me that the manager (Anthony) was not in at that time (it was about 9:00 a.m.) but he would be in about noon and she'd have him call me back after that time. He did call back but not until 4:00 p.m. and we had already left for evening Christmas mass but he did leave a very nice message asking me to get back to him the following day....Christmas Day! I called him back on Christmas day and let me say he was truly a gem of a guy! Super nice and very informative. He did confirm that the review dated December 23, 2008 was in fact true and that the hotel does have bed bugs BUT they had called in the exterminator and those rooms were now off limits to guests. He assured me that it was safe to stay in his hotel and felt everything would be o.k. I'm sorry but if you do any research at all on bed bugs you will find that those little suckers breed like wildfire and get all over the place very very quickly! (Anthony also pointed out that the reviewer said the hotel was "infested" with these bed bugs when in fact it was not but in my opinion one bedbug is one too many!) I told him that I was not comfortable with staying in a hotel with ANY bedbugs and asked to be moved to the Sheraton where the Skyline had agreed to move me to a month ago but I wanted to be moved for the same price as I was paying at the Skyline. He told me that if it was up to him he would definately do that but he had to check with the manager at the Sheraton. I was placed on hold and when he came back on the line he told me that unfortunately the manager at the Sheraton would not honor the Skyline price and I'd have to pay the inflated price that the Sheraton was charging (we had a waterpark package). I'm sorry but it was not my hotel that had bugs, it was not my establishment who bothered me on Thanksgiving to ask to move my room and then call back a few hrs. later telling me that my room was once again moved back to my original reservation and I honestly feel that because of the circumstances I should have been granted a room/package in a sister property (Sheraton) for the same price. Anthony continued to try to pursuade me to give the Skyline a try but there was no way I was staying there and putting my family in harms way by letting them get bit by a bed bug as did the December 23rd's family member did. Anthony did a wonderful job in his position and my hat is off to him. He was extremely professional and honestly felt bad when I asked him to please cancel my room reservation. We then decided to stay at the Country Inn and Suites and it was wonderful (ranked #2 here on T.A.!)....I will be posting a review on it soon! Please be VERY VERY careful if you decide to stay at the Skyline Inn......call before going and ask if they have the bug problem under control and if you are being assigned a room that had been exterminated lately. Any questions....please email me.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
14  Thank dontstayathome
Reviewed 31 December 2008

I recently stayed over the weekend.
Hotel was overbooked. My Family suite I had reserved way in advance was not available, but the manager on duty Mr. Nathan was very kind in accomodating us in two adjoining rooms. He was very helpful and kind, he treated us very politely and professional and we were very well compensated with free breakfast at the Perkins among other things. Tks again!!
WaterPark excellent for the kids!!!
Gus velasquez
NYC USA

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gvelas