Niagara Lodge & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alpine Motel(Niagara Falls)
Maplehaven Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
Candlelight Motor Inn(Niagara Falls)
Avenue Inn(Niagara Falls)
Advantage Inn(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Mood I Resorts(Niagara Falls)
A-1 Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Aston Villa Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pro's - The Price on the room was awesome...we had the king size bed suite with sofa.
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast that was actually not half bad

- Cons's - There was no toilet paper on the roll just a unused one on the sink...the sink was dirty...the bathroom walls and celing had stains on them.
- there was 2 holes in the walls
- there was a security chain lock on the door with no latch
- there was 3 lamps in the room and only 1 worked
- there was only 8 channels on the small TV
- fridge wasn't plugged in and when we plugged it in wouldn't work anyway.
- coffee maker had an open pouch of coffee and nothing else
- only 2 towels in the room
- the bed frame that is on the wall is extremely crooked.
- the night stands were dusty
- Ice Bucket was dirty had to wash it before walking to get ice
- Staff wasn't around when I needed anything
I could probably find more and im not usually this picky and for the deal you really get what you pay for. a One night stay I would say its okay and not an inconvience but for more then one I wouldn't recommend staying here unless the renovate or change something.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hunbear31
Reviewed 29 April 2014

For $45 for the night I thought it was worth the cheap rate to take a shot at this hotel. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The room we had was not the cleanest (the floor could use a better vacuum) but otherwise it was much cleaner than others have posted on there. My biggest complaints were that there are limited chanels available on the old television, the hot tub was way too hot to use and the furniture in the rooms are dated. On the other hand, the breakfast was delicious, there is free wi-fi, the pool was decent and the place was very cheap. I would not recommend this place for prices over $100 in season but if you can get it for less than $50 you really can't go wrong. Just remember while you are there that this isn't a 5 star hotel, it's a decent spot to spend in Niagra Falls and you won't be spending all day in the room anyways.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Derek W
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was the worst hotel experience ever. We arrived to a dirty room, only to find the smoke detector missing. We were changed to a different room, which had a plugged toilet, smears of something on the bathroom door, hairs on the bathroom floor, crumbs on the carpet, and dirty pillowcases. At 10:00 the room next doors smoke detector kept going off, but nothing was done. We left at midnight. My 8 yr old was sure the place was going to burn with us in it, and I have to say I wondered the same thing. Just a disgusting place overall. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank BeViking
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here a few nights and would never advise my worst enemy to stay here. Along the bottom of the toilet there was dry pee. There were fruit loops on the floor, crumbs in the bed and the table was broken. There was absolutely no tv channels to speak of. There were cobwebs, the fridge was filthy, the lighting was very poor, they put a stand up lamp in the room but it had a blown light bulb...thanks for that.
Pretty much the worst hotel I've ever been in.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I booked two rooms for Valentines Day and got a great price ;) only paid $39 per room. The hotel is outdated but the rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and we had a mini fridge and microwave available. It is close to everything you need. We booked it because we had dinner reservations at Mojito House which is close by. Had an amazing night out and hotel was close by for a good sleep. Surprising to have a free breakfast available with bagels, toast, waffles, eggs, sausages, potatoes, juice and coffee. It was so worth it and I would go again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple