“"DISGUSTING HOTEL"”

Ranked #109 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Jessup, Maryland
“"DISGUSTING HOTEL"”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is the most dirty place I ever seen. I book my stay from July 3, 2014 to July 6, 2014. I could not stay there one night. They change my room 3 times and all 3 rooms were unclean. The floor were dirty, the sheets smell so dad, the bathroom was so dirty (I have seen public restroom cleaner than this bathroom). I went and find another hotel to stay. PLEASE, PLEASE, do not book this hotel; this hotel should be shut down by public health department. The hotel looks nothing like the photos online.

Room Tip: Find another hotel to stay at or sleep in your car!!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kereen2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
London
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Booked on line and was completely disgusted when we got there!! The room was so dirty and outdated!! The pillows had stains including blood on them!! Bathroom was dirty!! While we were out eating dinner, someone came in our room and sprayed air freshener!! Garbage bags sitting outside the room, one had dirty towels coming out of it!! We ended up checking out 2 hours after arriving and finding another hotel!! Beware, do not stay here!!!

• Stayed July 2014
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We booked this online and were not even able to pull in to the parking lot due to the gangs of people partying (drinking, drugs, loud music). We expressed concern to the front desk and they "assured" us that our section of the hotel would be quiet. I almost vomited due to the smell when I got off the elevator...the room was disgusting...I would not even allow our children to use the washroom. We left immediately...not only would the front desk not give a refund, they would not even sign anything to say that the keys were returned and we did not stay. The staff was so rude! Hotels.com was fantastic in giving us a full refund!

PS The rating is actually lower...only clicked because it was required to post!

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms here...run...there are plenty of nice hotels in the Falls...this is not one...
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel: we checked into room 237. It was clean. Bed was a little hard and the pillows flat but ok. Unfortunately there was a Seria festival with many college aged partiers with very load music and drinking. The outdoor pool was unusable to us with our 4 year old due to the partiers had taken over. We did use the indoor pool. We had to pretty much stay in our room the entire night due to the craziness. Kudos to the hotel for supplying security but wish we would have know prior to check in that the party was happening. Upon awakening this am there were partiers sleeping in the indoor pool area, sludge as if someone threw up in the pool and people sleeping in their cars...the outdoor pool had trash all over it, clothes and beer cans in the pool, cigaretts all over..not the safest or the cleanest place to have my child. Due to that fact probably won't stay again. Overall the hotel was decent with a great price.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My dealing with the Property were so bad, I never actually stayed at this hotel. The reservation experience was brutal and I got the impression the Property was doing everything possible to make sure I cancelled my reservation. My daily rate was extremely good for a long weekend, my feeling is they wanted to bounce me to get a better room rate from some other sucker. The hotel manager has a nerve to hang up on me when I made inquiries about my reservation. BE AWARE !!!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else but here.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
rajansuites, Manager at Niagara Lodge & Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear sir/Madam,
Niagara Lodge & suites's staff is apologizing for the experience that you have faced. But unfortunately if we not stayed at hotel, how could we say the hotel is bad. Our are clean and free hot breakfast, wifi, parking everything is included in your price. All the repeating customers we have their experience says that i.e value of money. So again we apologizing if you felt anything bad about property. We definitely improve ourself . Looking forward to serve you in future.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I went to a conference in St Catharines and St Catharines was completely booked. This was the closest place I could find that was cheap, but I should have kept looking. It's on the wrong end of Lundy's Lane near the massage parlour and strip clubs. My room had not been cleaned when I arrived and never was. Some previous lodger's leftover coffee was still in the pot and the carpet was not vacuumed -- either before I arrived or while I was there. When I complained, they assured me that my room would be cleaned while I was out to dinner. It never was. I've never before seen hotel staff who would look you in the eye and lie to you. Your life will be a better place if you never stay here. It was disgusting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank cguertin
Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you for your honest review that you experienced during your stay. Actually we provide room service every day during the stay. I quit sure there might be some misunderstanding with housekeeping because some times people put Do Not Disturb sign on the door. So again if there is something wrong happened your hotel's side we do apologize for that.
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Don't take a screw'n for your money. Go elsewhere! We stayed 2 nights. Sleeping was aweful because it was too hot in the room. The A/C didn't work. HVAC is my boyfriends line of work, so he knows when its working or not. We complained next morning early & they said someone would come over and fix it, so we left to do our sightseeing for the day & came back later that evening & still no A/C so we complained again this time they said someone will be over in 10 minutes to fix it, no service tech showed up. They completely ignored our request. Cleanliness wasn't bad in our room but this hotel needs a MAJOR update. Cracked ceilings, paint peeling off the walls, the only nice thing about our stay was the beds were comfortable and the jetted tub was relaxing. If this hotel wants business I'd suggest updating the hotel and A/C units and also when customer complains and requests something to be fixed don't ignore the request and refund money when customers aren't happy. You've lost us as a returning customer.

Room Tip: Check the rooms before booking!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you for your honest review that you experienced during your stay. We do A/C working in each room, but if there is something wrong happened your hotel's side we do apologize for that.