This hotel does have some issues. The first night was wonderful. Quite, comfortable, no problems. They have an onsite restaurant, an IHOP. Food in Canada is expensive and the IHOP takes it too another extreme. Meals that cost 8 to 9 bucks in the states are 14 plus in Canada IHOP's. However, the hotel gave us $10 coupons to use at their onsite restaurant. We stayed the 16th and 17th of May and got a coupon for each night. Not bad. The hotel itself does not provide a breakfast. The indoor pool looked fine, but we did not use it.
The second night there was not as restful as we had some inconsiderate travelers in the room next to us. They were playing music extremely loud. I called the front desk around 1 am and to their credit they knocked on their door and got them to turn down the noise. I am sure my fellow travelers know what happened next. An hour later the noise was just as loud. We turned on the fan to gain some background noise and eventually fell to sleep. All things considered the room was an outstanding value because the points to stay there was only 6000, and if you are a choice privileges member, you know this is the least amount of points it takes to secure a room with this chain. The rate for this time of year is $63 and this hotel is worth that, for sure. It is a long walk to the falls, but with the new WEGO bus service that Niagara provides, you don't have to drive your car to enjoy the livelier areas of Clifton Hills and all the nearby attractions. The 2 day pass for the bus is $7 Canadian and the bus stops less than a block down the street from the hotel. Also nearby is the fling saucer restaurant which serves down home food for a great price considering you are in Canada. I highly recommend this hotel when in Niagara falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane located on historic Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.When visiting our property we offer 2 sections.A Deluxe year round Interior Section or our Sping and Summer popular Courtyard Section. No matter which section fits your budget you are insure a Clean comfortable room with helpful Staff. Our hotel offers Free Parking, Free WIFI, Free Morning Newspaper, Free Local and Long Distance calling within Canada and the USA, 24 hour Front Desk Service year round, Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub, A Fitness Center, Elevators, An On site IHOP, Inroom and 24 Hour Lobby Coffee, Hair Dryers, Pay Pre-view Movies , Full size Iron Boards and Irons, TSN/CNN/SPORTSNET/CBC and many more TV channels are available. The Comfort Inn is located a 7 minute (3.5 kms or 2.2 miles) from the Falls, Casino's and Clifton Hill. Seasonal Shuttle service provided by the Niagara Parks stops right out in front of our hotel. Right nextdoor is the Canada One Factory Outlet Mall! We also offer guided wine and beer tours thru the Niagara region starting at $30 per person. We offer meeting rooms with all the usual required equipment and meals are available. Our upgraded rooms offer Fridge , Mirco and 42" Plasma TV's . We have some GREAT restaurants within a 1-5 minute walk from our front doors such as Fast food(Burger King), Italian with 2 local favourite (Mick and Angelo's) and (Johnny Rocco's) to another local favourite Falls Manor servering home cooked meals to Chinese and Sushi restaurants. Come stay with us and see why we are getting some great reviews on Trip Advisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lundy`s Lane Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn