After reading some of the recent reviews, I was a bit hesitant about booking this hotel. But I needn't have worried. Everything was fine. When we first checked in (two hours early) the lady was a bit brusque when she told me that it was too early. But when I persevered and asked if by chance the room was ready, she checked and became very friendly. The room was ready and we were able to drop off our stuff before heading out for the day. We were in the front building and it was very nice. The lobby was impressive, the rooms ordinary (spacious with standard hotel room furniture - no fridge or microwave), the pool was warm and the hot tub was a bit hotter than I like. The place was so quiet - we never heard any sounds in the night at all (of course we were not near the elevator - I would request a room away from the elevator as I suspect that those rooms would be noisier. Although the hotel was almost full that night, there were next to no kids there, so perhaps that made for a quieter night? ( I imagine when hockey season starts, the hockey tournament crowd will gravitate to this hotel due to the pool and the cheap prices) But we loved our stay here and will definitely return. I would not hesitate to refer it to others. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a free breakfast. But there are lots of places on Lundy's Lane where you can get a cheap breakfast. And there is an IHOP on site if you want a closer and more expensive spot to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane located on historic Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.When visiting our property we offer 2 sections.A Deluxe year round Interior Section or our Sping and Summer popular Courtyard Section. No matter which section fits your budget you are insure a Clean comfortable room with helpful Staff. Our hotel offers Free Parking, Free WIFI, Free Morning Newspaper, Free Local and Long Distance calling within Canada and the USA, 24 hour Front Desk Service year round, Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub, A Fitness Center, Elevators, An On site IHOP, Inroom and 24 Hour Lobby Coffee, Hair Dryers, Pay Pre-view Movies , Full size Iron Boards and Irons, TSN/CNN/SPORTSNET/CBC and many more TV channels are available. The Comfort Inn is located a 7 minute (3.5 kms or 2.2 miles) from the Falls, Casino's and Clifton Hill. Seasonal Shuttle service provided by the Niagara Parks stops right out in front of our hotel. Right nextdoor is the Canada One Factory Outlet Mall! We also offer guided wine and beer tours thru the Niagara region starting at $30 per person. We offer meeting rooms with all the usual required equipment and meals are available. Our upgraded rooms offer Fridge , Mirco and 42" Plasma TV's . We have some GREAT restaurants within a 1-5 minute walk from our front doors such as Fast food(Burger King), Italian with 2 local favourite (Mick and Angelo's) and (Johnny Rocco's) to another local favourite Falls Manor servering home cooked meals to Chinese and Sushi restaurants. Come stay with us and see why we are getting some great reviews on Trip Advisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lundy`s Lane Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn