7 Days Inn Niagara Falls
Continental Inn(Niagara Falls)
  • Free Internet
Sunrise Inn(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
Marco Polo Inn(Niagara Falls)
Sunset Inn(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
The Diplomat Inn(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsolder innclean place to sleepenjoy your stayfree parkingcomfortable bedsmicrowavefallsamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We booked a room which had 4 beds in 1 room. Okay to stay for overnight. Nothing fancy. For sure needs lots of renovation. Only 1 bathroom for 7 people not convenient. Bathroom lock not working also lots of dust in the ventilation. Lots of unnecessary furniture in the room. Linda the owner was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Days Inn offers a nights stay with dinner, wine tastings, casino coupons and breakfast for $99 (January 2 , 2013)
As advertised . Although the hotel is a little tired it was quite acceptable . The dinner next door at Remingtons was a pleasant surprise . The breakfast at the hotel the next day was terrible . but overall I would recommend this package ..a good value for the money.

Room Tip: Some rooms face the parking lot, others the Niagara river and Casino ...Take the latter if available.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnnym23
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This place was SICK! I have traveled all over and stayed in some nasty hotels but this one takes the cake! It was so dirty that my husband and I asked for a full refund and left! The nice thing was that we did not get any grief from the owners about the refund. They only stated that no one has ever asked for a refund, which I find very hard to believe. Here are the problems we found on our short stay there: The first thing we noticed when we got to the room was the cigarette holes in the comforter and the yellow stains on the pillow case. While looking for an outlet to plug in my computer I searched behind the bedside table which was a little pulled out from the wall and it was filthy! I think that the maids overlook this area each and every time this room is "cleaned." The biggest reason that we mad a request for our money back was that our window in the room did not lock so you could open it from the outside and easily break into our room. This hotel is also off the beaten path and does not look to be a nice area. Even though the owners were so nice about the refund I wanted to write this review to warn others to stay away and not make the same mistake we did. My husband and I were on the last night of our honeymoon driving through Niagara and we had to continue through Canada to find a hotel because it was a Saturday and all the hotels within our price range were booked. It was defiantly a disappointing way to end our honeymoon and hope no one else ever makes the mistake that we did and book a hotel here.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VanessaLouise123
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We've stayed here for years now and as usual this year was no exception . The owners are super polite and helpful.The room came this year with new curtains and bed spreads which looked excellent. The room was very clean and complete (fridge & microwave)as usual. The area and surrounding were really quiet and safe .And as far as value goes you can't beat it. Thanks to Linda the owner .
I think the new name change will be in affect ( same great owners and same property )by the time I've posted this. It will be "7 Days Inn" please take note for a great affordable place to stay . Thanks Bud C. and wife Dinah

Room Tip: we've alwayed stayed in 104 and 105
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TBIRDMAN
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The good things first... A microwave and a small refrigerator in our room was terrific! We were able to go to the store down the block and pick up supplies and have cold drinks, popcorn, and make our own tea. It is about a mile walk to the falls. We did feel safe in the area. The parking is free, which is a big bonus.
Our room was in need of a deeper cleaning. The edges along the walls looked like they haven't been cleaned for a long time. Not a bad deal though, for the price paid.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family