We stayed 3 nights here, and had a wonderful experience. The room was large, clean and bright. There were plenty of pillows, even for 3 people, so we did not have to ask for any extra pillows (that's unusual). The person who checked us in was very friendly and informative. Parking is plentiful, and only $5 / day. The motel is maybe a 5 - 10 minute walk to the Fallsview Casino and to the incline railway, and maybe a 10 - 15 minute walk to the Horseshoe Falls. There is an Italian restaurant across the parking which was pretty good - not amazing, but it sufficed. The breakfast restaurant in the motel is excellent. It is very good and inexpensive. The first morning we went to a nearby buffet instead of the motel restaurant, and that was a huge mistake. Don't bother eating breakfast anywhere else but the motel restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn