We stayed here last weekend for our visit to the falls and also two years before that. Both times we found it to be very clean, reasonable price and nice friendly staff. It's not 5 star but it is more than good enough for a stay at Niagara falls. My only fault is it says it has a heated pool, but last time we went it was cold, but we were glad as it was so hot and humid in the summer. This time we went the pool was closed, which is a shame because if it really was heated, it was still a nice day and it would have been nice to go for a swim, but not if the water was cold though! ha ha. We also eat breakfast at the hotel, which we also found to be clean and reasonably priced. Again it's not five star, but it sets you up for the day. Plus it is only a five minute walk from the falls and is situated just behind the marriot, hilton and all them 'falls view ones' that yopu would have to pay a fortune for, when you might not even get a top floor falls view room, so you might as well stay at this hotel for far less money. There is also a really great little Italian restaurant right next to it called 'zappas' or something. They have the best pizza I have ever tasted in my life! I don't know how im gonna eat pizza again now i've tried there's! You can also purchase a two day pass from the hotel to Niagara falls, which also comes with a wego bus pass, which you can get just near TGI fridays, across the road. I liked it better when you could get the train thing down to it with your pass because it's only a two minute walk away, but this isn't included any more. Usually this hotel isn't busy so you can just turn up and see if they have a room and they usually do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn