“friendly helpful service Larry & Arlene Kolody”

Rodeway Inn Fallsview
Ranked #20 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Brandon, Canada
“friendly helpful service Larry & Arlene Kolody”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly and always did a great job at cleaning the room. walking distance to the falls. restaurants on site had good food .Very enjoyable! We spent 4 nights there. The front desk had the bus passes as well as a very good knowledge of attractions. Bus stops were very close to hotel. We arranged transport to Toronto airport and was picked up right at hotel. Friendly helpful staff when ever you saw them.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Larry K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
LaSalle, Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here one night and it was very cheap and accessible...has a pool, rooms are well maintained and a restaurant onsite... near EVERYTHING...Near many other restaurants and stores...get the "WE-GO" travel coupon and the bus picks you up and drops you off right across the street..

Room Tip: Stayed on first floor..access to pool is great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ron H
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The girl at check in was extremely helpful. She answered questions for us throughout our stay and was very knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and we slept well. The hotel does not actually have a view of the falls now, but the walk is pleasant. Outside pool was great the first day, but then the weather turned cold. My husband was worried about the water pressure because of a review, but our shower was excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wappingers Falls, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2014

spent one night here just to see the falls and what a great value this place is.... bed was super comfortable...clean rooms close to attractions... only thing i disliked was they charge $10 a day for parking.... but free wifi and affordable breakfast that was quite good.... no view of the falls but easy enough to walk over and take that elevator ride down....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Detroit, MI
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My kids and I stayed here over this past weekend. I'm a Choice Hotel member, so wanted to earn some points. Changed my reservation from another hotel to here based on reviews on TripAdvisor. So glad that I did. It was convenient, clean, spacious, quiet, and the staff was so helpful and friendly. The queen size beds were a little squeeky when you sat down, but they were clean and comfortable for sleeping. The shower was THE BEST shower I've ever taken in my life. It was my own private Niagara Falls! Strong water consistent water pressure and constant temp.
Unfortunately, we did not try the breakfast. But after eating at a local buffet, I regret not giving it a try.
The souveniers in the lobby are very reasonable, so that's a great thing with kids looking to buy stuff.
The hallways and rooms were bright and well lit by sunlight. The room had a large window with room darkening shades and light filtering shears. The a/c was great. The little beverage area was classy. We had enough outlets for all of our electronics.
We've stayed at another Rodeway Inn in Michigan and it was awful. So, don't let the name fool you. This place was great for the money.

Room Tip: Room 255 had the best shower I've EVER taken. No view of the falls, but it sets back from the s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I really researched the area before we booked this hotel. Most hotels are very highly priced in this area and this was a decent price and the reviews were good. I'm so glad I listened to them.

We were so impressed with the spacious rooms, the drawers underneath the sink, the two sinks (1 in the bathroom and 1 out), also there were several mirrors so you can view the full length of an outfit.

The staff was so nice. The lady at the front desk was always there late at night and during the day. I hope they pay her well because she had such a sweet spirit about herself. I enjoyed watching the staff help each other out when it was
busy.

Whether you stay here or not, tattles restaurant offers a cheap breakfast. Most items were $2-$3 which was wonderful having that in the hotel.

The walk to Clifton hills was about 20 minutes and the falls about 15
minutes.

Stayed July 2014
Lucedale, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I came to Niagara Falls to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. After pricing almost every hotel in the area, I chose this one based on the reviews and because I had enough Choice points for two of my three nights to be free.
Let me start by saying that if you want a luxury hotel experience, look elsewhere. This ain't it. Also, don't be fooled by the name. It does not have a view of the falls. It is in the Fallsview area. Some seem to get this confused.(the hotel does list this on their website).
BUT, if you want a clean, comfortable place at a reasonable price that is close to the falls, then this is your place to stay. Check in was smooth. I had to wait in line behind some VERY rude people and the desk clerk remained courteous and professional to them (I probably would not have). When it came my turn, she was very helpful and gave me lots of information about attractions, breakfast, the bus stop, best route to walk to the falls, etc. I appreciated this alot. We were given a room in the front section on the 3rd floor. Let me side track here to mention that there is NO ELEVATOR in the hotel. My wife and I got plenty of excersize huffing it up and down 3 floors (oh well, we needed the exercise).
The room was a little stale because the air had not been on but that went away in a while. Yes the TV was a bit dated, and there weren't very many channels, but hey, we didn't fly all the way from the Gulf Coast to watch TV!! I was disappointed with the shower as there was absolutely NO pressure to the shower head. There was plenty from the tub, so I guess the heads were those conserving kind (very conserving). Two sinks (one in the bathroom and one outside), No fridge or microwave. We slept very well in the comfortable bed.
We enjoyed breakfast in the hotel each morning (very reasonable- almost everything less than $5 which was appreciated). We ate at Zappi's located in the parking lot a few times. It was very good and also reasonably priced.
I'll end by saying again that this is not a luxury place, but doesn't claim to be. It is a very comfortable, reasonably priced, clean place to stay and enjoy a visit to this wonder of nature that is Niagara Falls!!

Room Tip: -The WeGo bus stops just down the street, but circles back an stops in from of the Embassy suites...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple