Pros: The rooms were clean, quiet and spacious; parking was free. The staff was friendly and suggested The Wildfire Grill which was an amazing restaurant.The inn was within walking distance to all the tourist attractions at clifton hill and the falls and it didn't cost an arm and a leg to be there, even though we went on May long weekend.
Cons: DO NOT eat breakfast at the little restaurant attached to the inn. I ordered waffles with sausages and ended up with EGGO waffles and the grossest sausages I've ever tasted! They ran out of chocolate milk even though it's a small breakfast place and the inn was not busy.There are plenty of places around to go for breakfast. Also, staying at such a cheap place, you don't get any luxuries. They didn't even have body lotion available in the inn. There are about 5 channels and 1 channel didn't come in clear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn